CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Change of plans

Due to little girl illness...Heidi's house is off limits for tomorrow. We're sad she'll miss her day to shine but we'll take it in stride and carry on!

Come to Jessica's house instead. With such short notice you might be better off keeping one eye closed - but I'll do my best to pull it together!

Re-cap:
Playgroup - Jessica's house 10-12 come and go. Original plan was water fun. Check the weather first to see if it will accommodate. If not, we'll stay inside and eat popcorn. YUM!

Recipe group - Jessica's house 7pm come and go. Bring a dessert to share along with copies of the recipe. If you don't have time to put together a dessert, please come anyway. If you can't come but want to share a recipe, let us know.

Now if you'll excuse me, I best be off to find my kitchen counters! ; )

Happy Thursday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jessica! I appreciate you jumping in and saving me! Have fun everyone!!! XOXOXO Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, you amaze me.

    When I grow up... I wanna be YOU!

    xo,
    Velenti

    ReplyDelete