CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Let us know...

We had a great turn out for our cooking group in June and want to continue with it.
We had many express that the day we choose wasn't so great.
We have added a poll on the left hand side for you to tell us what works for you.
We will try our very hardest to make it work for as many as we can but we know we are not going to be able to please everyone.
There is no way for anyone to see who voted how so don't feel picked on if your vote isn't what the group picks.

While we are on the topic...
who want's to host cooking group this month?
what should the theme be?
summer salads sound perfect for August.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to Katie for putting the poll on here! Please vote so that we can make this happen! I would be willing to host in August...unless someone else wants to. And I agree that summer salads is a perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Ok, Ok... SO!... when are we gonna do it guys? Don't let my anxious enthusiasm about the recipe exchange fool you (I hate cooking) BUT I really wanna see everyone. The day doesn't really matter - have ya'll picked a date? Just let me know. THANKS!
    Velenti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted, but any Tuesday works good for me usually, so whatever you end up choosing, I will be there. I am looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete